Shahjalal University vice chancellor (Acting) Md. Elias Uddin Biswas said this news on 26 July 2012 and the decision was taken in the Dean's meeting.
The VC Md. Elias Uddin Biswas informed minimum requirements and admission fees will be decided 5 August 2012 at academic council meeting.
Who Can Apply:
- Only students passed in the H.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equal in 2011/2012 and in the S.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equal in 2009/2010 can participate in the admission test.
- Student from science can apply in both A and B unit and others can apply only in A unit. A student must have at least 3.0 CGPA in both S.S.C/Equal or H.S.C/equal exam totaling CGPA 6.5.
- All departments under A unit TK. 550/-
- All departments under B unit TK. 600/-
- All departments under B unit except Architecture TK. 550/-
If you are eligible then you will have a confirmation message as reply SMS on your mobile phone. It's just two step option.
- HSC Promoted students have to send a sms form any taletalk prepaid mobile phone to 16222
- At first go to your taletalk mobile message option write sust < space > type first three letters your board name <space > type your hsc board roll roll number <space > type your HSC passing year <space > type desired unit keyword and send 16222
- Example: sust < space > syl <space > 123456< space > 2012 < space > A send to 16222
- In order to process the registration, students have to send another SMS ( with their pin ) form any taletalk mobile 16222
- Example: SUST <space> YES <space> PIN <space> 123456 <space> 01234567891
This is not final information, to get more update information please bookmark this site or enter your email address to visit this site again.
Dhaka University Admission Test 2012-2013 Circular - Click Here
Jahangirnagar University Admission Test 2012-13 Circular - Click Here
Jagannath University Admission Test 2012-13 Circular - Click Here